A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Kavanagh has 50 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Kavanagh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kavanagh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.