inactive

Dr. Joseph Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Detroit, MI

August 24th, 2010
the best
If you want to see this MD for the first time ,forget it. There is a waiting list for several months ahead, I've waited 5 months, but my son is very sick, and believe me if you want a correct diagnosis and correct treatment, it is worth it to wait that time. for the first 4 years of my son's life nobody could give us the correct diagnosis, every doctor was scared to deal with us,i almost lost my son literally several times because doctors didn't know how to treat him,until this summer 2010 when we saw MD Levy. Now i have hope and faith that my son would be fine.

November 16th, 2008
ACCURATE,CONSIDERATE &CARING
A DR.THAT CANNOT BE RATED HIGH ENOUGH.HISAPPROACH TO MEDICAL CARE & CONCERN SHOULD BE A COURSE TAUGHT AT ALL MEDICAL SCHOOLS.

November 16th, 2008