Dr. Joseph Marotta Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016

The BEST of the BEST! I will truly miss him. Great Doc. wonderful man.

June 26th, 2014

I have been Dr. Marotta's patient for over 10 years and all I can say is good things about him. Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is very professional and personable. He has always given me enough time during consultations and I 0have never had to wait long to be seen by him. His staff is extremely courteous. Highly recommend this orthopedic practice.

September 2nd, 2011

I think Dr. Marotta is very professional and a wonderful surgeon. He shows compassion and cares a lot for his patients. He does a lot of wonderful things for others and changed my life.

June 29th, 2011

Came reccommended but

while he may be a skilled surgeon the rest of his attributes are lacking. I think there is something wrong with his ability to relate to a patients pain. He is aloof and almost cocky. In the end I decided I'd had enough of being treated like so much lint on a fine suit. In his world you either heal textbook style or you're a liability.

April 12th, 2011

unacceptable

Dr. Marotta was very rude and I will not be returning to him. I hadn't seen him for a while because my husband passed away. when I went back to him to get my issue taken care of, he asked why I had waited so long to see him. I explained that my husband had just passed away. His answer was "Oh, well you need surgery so when your ready give us a call and next time dont wait so long."

June 17th, 2016