A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Phillips MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J Phillips practice?
- Dr. J Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Phillips practices Urology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Urologists.