A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schwartz, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jacob Schwartz MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.