Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good doctor/patient interaction show details Good doctor/patient interaction
by Janet on Jun 18th, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is patient and thorough in his care and diagnostics. He is considerate and has a great deal of empathy. The staff is pleasant and helpful and is accommodating in an urgent care situation. They work miracles with processing insurance paperwork and Rx's. However, the price of this individual care is having to wait a long time to be seen no matter what time you are scheduled. Bring a book.

Jun 10th, 2015

I feel comfortable and confident with the care provided.

by Araya on May 13th, 2015

The best endocrinologist I have ever had, and I have been a diabetic more than 30 years.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Amber and staff are just great. They help with all the things I need.

Sep 11th, 2013

I met with Dr. Schwartz and his physician assistant (PA) and had a tremendous experience. The PA was knowledgeable, caring, and confident. Dr. Schwartz was a superstar. He did not leave the room until he explained everything to me and made sure that I had no further questions. I am recommending him and his PAs to all of my family and friends.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Aug 7th, 2013

I went to visit Dr. Schwartz hoping he could help me with my medical issues. By the time our visit was over, I had met his friendly staff, very knowledgeable physician assistant and the wonderful doctor himself. He is kind, caring, a real expert, as well as handsome to boot. I also left feeling confident that all of my questions were appropriately answered and that I was in really good hands. He even gave some solid advice on some non-endocrine issues. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He also happens to be brilliant.I actually enjoy seeing Dr. Schwartz.His office staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful.I cannot recommend him any higher.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is a fantastic and knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner.He will always spend as much time with you as you need. For me and all my questions, sometimes that is a lot.His office is decorated beautifully and is very comfortable.His staff is very courteous and warm. They are a pleasure to deal with and complement Dr. Schwartz nicely.

May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend him and his practice.

Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing Dr. with a heart. He goes above and beyong what is expected and his care and compassion is unmatached. Dr. schwartz takes the time and is attentive to my and my wifes specific needs. He is by far nothing we have ever seen in a Dr. We feel 100% confident in his abilties and are very happy with his staff and their treatment of us

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 13th, 2011

He's incredibly highly educated, writes down everything, pays attention, asks about things other than health (life, sports etc.) Keeps a folder to remind himself of past visits and he deals with a lot of patients but still acts as if you're the only one. He talks a little fast, but explains everything very well.

RMrhod-MDoris and Gerald Friedman show details RMrhod-MDoris and Gerald Friedman
Jul 12th, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Schwart for many years. We find him to be honest, very caring, understanding and has all the good features one would want in a doctor. If you cannot wait for an appointment with him, the other doctor on his staff is also exellent. Dr. Lowe is bringing the same compassionate care to the patients in that practice. The office staff is very understanding and very proactive with paperwork and insurance problems.we are happy to recommend this office.

May 18th, 2011

I was very happy with my visit. You are an excellent doctor. You have a very professional and curtious staff. Thank You So Much, Ben

May 18th, 2011

I have been visiting this office for years, and have only had pleasant experiences. I highly recommend this practice. Dr. Schwartz has really changed my life.

Incredible Bedside Manner show details Incredible Bedside Manner
May 18th, 2011

I could not believe how caring and considerate Dr. Schwartz was! He really took the time to explain to me what my medical issues were. Unlike other doctors I've visited, he didn't seem in a rush for me to leave and he answered all of my questions with patience. I wish my other doctors could be like him!!

Expect to wait 6-8 months for followup visits show details Expect to wait 6-8 months for followup visits
Feb 16th, 2011

In the mean time you follow up with his PAs. Also kept charging me copay when not necessary with secondary insurance. Never got my copays back when the ins. co paid him.

by rg on Feb 27th, 2010

A little difficult getting an appointment, but trust me... He is worth the wait! Had seen another endocrinologist who blew me off, so I went to see Dr. Schwartz. Not only did I have Parathyroid disease at age 28, but thyroid disease as well. Both were left untreated by my other doctor. Absolutely trust Dr. Schwartz and would never hesitate in recommending him to anyone!!!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Carolyn Baldino on Dec 6th, 2009

Doctor Schwartz is an outstanding doctor. He truly cares about his patients and is always there for them.I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone for any endocrine/thyroid problem.He goes above and beyond for his patients. Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgable and an expert in his field.His staff is fantastic and very caring too. You never have to wait long for an appointment. Dr. Schwartz takes into the account the patient's emotional state as well as physical symptoms. Dr. Schwartz is an outstanding doctor.

Dr. Schwartz is the best show details Dr. Schwartz is the best
by Linda Pepe on Jun 8th, 2008

My husband was in the hospital and Dr. Schwartz was not is primary doctor and he came to see him every day. He would show up at between 10 and 11pm. You can't find a doctor like him anymore. He always calls you back and is the best. It is worth the wait to get an appointment with him.