Overall Review

3.6

May 24th, 2013
Dr. Thornton is a highly knowledgeable surgeon. Takes his time, explains the process . Listens to what you desire and makes sure he achieves your expectations in a very natural look. I am completely satisfied with the results from my enhancements . I would recommend Dr Thornton in a heart beat . You will NOT be dissatisfied . The staff is fantastic..warm, caring and very understanding and always make you feel comfortable and special...

March 5th, 2013
Compassionate and Knowledgable
I saw Dr. Thornton for a breast reconstruction after having breast cancer. I have seen so many dr's since my diagnosis but none as sympathetic and compassionate as Dr. Thornton. He literally spent about 40 min in the exam room with me explaining every single option I have and giving his recommendations on the ones that would have the best outcome. He had a female staff member in the room with us the entire time who was so very sweet, handing me the box of tissues when I became upset and then just took my hand and held it almost the entire remaining appointment. Because we reviewed so many options, he ask that I go home to consider them, write down any and all questions that I may have forgot to ask and then we would go over my list at my follow up appt. I could not have chosen a more considerate, compassionate dr with a staff equally as compassionate ! Thank you to everyone at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center.. I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone!

January 16th, 2012
This doctor seem to be unconcern about the end results. He seem to look for a quick finish. He is very mild mannered and queit. He is in and out of the office visit quickly and does not take pride in what he is willing to put his name behind. I have to see another plastic surgeon to correct his mistakes. When you have already gone through cancer this part should be the least of your concerns.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Thornton is FABULOUS surgeon. Very knowledgeable, answers all your questions, and makes you feel comfortable. I had my breasts done and they are beautiful. He did a FANTASTIC job, I would recommend him to all my friends!

February 22nd, 2011
DR, Thornton,Has one of the best personalities i have ever come across with Doctors in general, He is a very caring person and very easy to talk to and his visits are very imformative, Some of his staff need to polish up on their people skills when answer the phones.