Dr. Joseph Jacob MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Cape Girardeau, MO

4.8

April 24th, 2017
Was there for,me when it looked the worst.
Can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor! Number 1 in my book. He is the best and has such a wonderful bedside manner. Thank you Dr Jacob for being there at a very scary and difficult time in my life. Thank you for your concern and getting all the cancer! Wanda Johnson.

November 3rd, 2015
i have seen him for years, until we moved to Florida, i miss this man every day. He is the greatest man ever.

October 20th, 2014
exceptional
I have been in the healthcare profession for over 20 years and in fact manage a medical office. Dr Jacob's office is clean, organized and efficient, his staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and he himself is personable, caring, doesn't hesitate to answer questions, never makes you feel he is rushed, and approaches frightening diagnoses with a calm manner that is very reassuring. He is an excellent surgeon who handled my complicated case with skill and compassion. I could not be more pleased with the care I received.

February 23rd, 2014
Best doctor and funniest
He made my daughter feel so comfortable, cracked jokes with her. Treated her with respect even though she was only 16. has taken great care to explain everything to us( her parents). Fabulous sense of humor and fantastic waiting room music.

February 24th, 2013
The best!
I was referred to Dr. Jacob, from a neighboring hospital? and he was on site to talk to me, within minutes of the ambulance delivering me to my room. This man has THE best bedside manner, keeping you aware, informed? AND at ease. I have worked in healthcare most of my adult life? and am blown away with the care this doctor takes with his patients? and his staff. He has a true calling for healing...and it's seen in his care, patience and time spent with his patients. A man!? most worthy of the Doctor in front of his name!

August 27th, 2012
Love Dr. Jacob!
Dr. Jacob is very sincere, knowledgeable and caring. He puts his patients at ease with kindness and a sense of humor. He has chosen an excellant staff who treats the patient as well as he does.

April 1st, 2011
Best Gyn Ever
I love this dr. I was a young girl when I started having abnormal cells and HPV. Dr. Jacobs took his time in diagnosing me, he didnt want to rush into any major surgery procedure. I didn't feel uncomfortable like when I went to the health depart. He is excellent.

March 26th, 2011
Absolutely fantastic. Doctor Jacob is the most caring person I've ever dealt with in my life. In addition, his office staff is incredible. They are so friendly and courteous at all times. The entire crew work together to ensure the patient's comfort and care.

September 11th, 2009
When I was told that a hysterectomy was the best option for me, I researched surgical methods that would give me the least amount of down time. I was referred to Dr. Jacobs because he used the DaVinci Robotic method of hysterectomy. Dr. Jacobs has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever dealt with. His office staff treats you like a friend they've known forever. St. Francis Hospital in Cape Girardeau MO is the cleanest and most professionally run hospital in our region.