Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
211 St Francis Dr
Suite 32221
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
573-331-5515
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best doctor and funniest  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2014

He made my daughter feel so comfortable, cracked jokes with her. Treated her with respect even though she was only 16. has taken great care to explain everything to us( her parents). Fabulous sense of humor and fantastic waiting room music.

|  The best!  |  show details
by CBC on Feb 24th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Jacob, from a neighboring hospital? and he was on site to talk to me, within minutes of the ambulance delivering me to my room. This man has THE best bedside manner, keeping you aware, informed? AND at ease. I have worked in healthcare most of my adult life? and am blown away with the care this doctor takes with his patients? and his staff. He has a true calling for healing...and it's seen in his care, patience and time spent with his patients. A man!? most worthy of the Doctor in front of his name!

|  Love Dr. Jacob!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Jacob is very sincere, knowledgeable and caring. He puts his patients at ease with kindness and a sense of humor. He has chosen an excellant staff who treats the patient as well as he does.

Jun 22nd, 2012

I have been trying to get the correct prescription filled for over a month.I have called, as well as my pharmacy.I called again today, the staff is rude, the request was there with my file, but had never been addressed. The Dr. is always going to take care of it when he gets in? He hasn't been since May 7?

|  Best Gyn Ever  |  show details
by K.Williams on Apr 1st, 2011

I love this dr. I was a young girl when I started having abnormal cells and HPV. Dr. Jacobs took his time in diagnosing me, he didnt want to rush into any major surgery procedure. I didn't feel uncomfortable like when I went to the health depart. He is excellent.

Mar 26th, 2011

Absolutely fantastic. Doctor Jacob is the most caring person I've ever dealt with in my life. In addition, his office staff is incredible. They are so friendly and courteous at all times. The entire crew work together to ensure the patient's comfort and care.

by J.K.K. on Sep 11th, 2009

When I was told that a hysterectomy was the best option for me, I researched surgical methods that would give me the least amount of down time. I was referred to Dr. Jacobs because he used the DaVinci Robotic method of hysterectomy. Dr. Jacobs has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever dealt with. His office staff treats you like a friend they've known forever. St. Francis Hospital in Cape Girardeau MO is the cleanest and most professionally run hospital in our region.