A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jacobson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jacobson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph O Jacobson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph O. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jacobson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Jacobson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Hematologists, and Salem Oncologists.