A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jamal, Minimally Invasive Urological Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testicular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edmund Jamal MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Jamal practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jamal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Jamal practices Urology and Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.