Dr. Joseph Jamal MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 21 reviews

October 31st, 2016
Great bedside manner. Makes his diagnosis, outlines a plan and implements it. Explains procedures and conditions in easy to understand terms.

October 3rd, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Jamal when two tumors were discovered in my kidney. Not only did he save my life but was able to save my kidney as well. He is an excellent surgeon, is very understanding and has a wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor. I will always be greatful.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Jamal removed my husband's prostate after he was diagnosed with cancer. He was not only personable, he took the time to explain, in layman terms, the whole procedure and all that went with it. The surgery was a great success and his wonderful recovery is a direct result to the skill and attentiveness to detail that Dr. Jamal gave us.

May 25th, 2016
I simply owe Dr Jamal and the staff of Advanced Urology my life. Their persistence and determination to find my prostate cancer and remove it from my body before it could spread has given me a new lease on life. I could have easily convinced myself that I wasn’t sick after getting negative biopsies and other tests, but Dr Jamal would not rest until he was 100% sure we covered all our bases. I guess the earlier the stage the harder it is to find, thank GOD he didn’t stop. We caught it early and we removed my prostate with no side effects that they warn you of. I truly feel reborn.

May 5th, 2016
Mr.
I was referred to Dr. Jamal by my urologist for kidney surgery. He reviewed my case thoroughly and explained to me in detail in language that the average person could understand.My surgery was a complete s.' uccesss.Thank you Dr. Jamal for your professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jamal to anyone.

February 23rd, 2016
Thanks Dr. Jamal
I was referred to Dr. Jamal from my urologist for a tumor on my kidney. Dr. Jamal spent time with my wife and I going over my MRI, and explaining what we were looking at. He recommended surgery to remove the tumor and explained the entire procedure thoroughly. Dr. Jamal made me feel confident in proceeding with him as my surgeon. Dr. Jamal did not sugar coat the situation and was honest about the risks involved. The surgery went as planned with no complications and was a success. From my experience with Dr. Jamal, I am happy to recommend him.

November 24th, 2015
Surgery
I was very frightened at the prospect of undergoing surgery to remove a growing tumor on top of my left adrenal gland. Dr. Joseph Jamal proved to be professional, caring, and competent. During post op, both Dr. Jamal and his associate, Dr. Joseph Heimbauer have demonstrated their commitment to my complete recovery. I recommend them very highly.

November 24th, 2015
Very professional and thorough.

November 19th, 2015
overall i was very happy with dr. jamal.

September 13th, 2015
Current Patient - 1 1/2 years
Dr. Jamal is a caring, talented, dedicated surgeon who took a personal interest in me and all phases of my surgery and recovery. I continue to be amazed at how he remembers all aspects of my case. Surgery is probable not for all cases of prostate cancer. In my case I had an aggressive form and the organ was completely covered with cancer. The care I received from the Doctor was outstanding and the follow up and guidance extraordinary. I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Jamal is the best! I had a robotic pyeloplasty and it couldn't have gone smoother. I've never felt rushed when speaking with him, both before and after the surgery. His bedside manner is excellent, I have never felt uncomfortable discussing anything with him. The surgery was successful, no problems post op! I would definitely recommend him to others (already have actually). Thanks Dr Jamal!

April 16th, 2015
Best Urology Surgeon
Dr. Jamal is a fantastic urologist. He has great manners and very understanding and caring. He did surgery on me and everything went smooth while the recovery was even smoother. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. You feel so comfortable talking to him and he explains everything very calmly.