A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jamhour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jamhour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jamhour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamhour graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jamhour has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Asad Jamhour MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Jamhour practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jamhour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Jamhour practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.