Dr. Joseph Janicki MD Patient Reviews

July 2nd, 2014
Great!!!
Amazing doctor! I felt that everything was very personalized and that he cared for me. He also thought about how I felt about getting poked with needles at least once a week for tests and did not do anything I did not feel ok with.

November 21st, 2013
best
hes is the best doctor ever

February 22nd, 2013
Horrible patient care
I had high hopes for this doctor. Since I've been with Children's since I was 10, I can still see them until I'm 25- I am now 22. I have a horrible hip impingement that Dr. Janicki diagnosed me with 2 years ago. Unfortunately at that time, I was unable to have my surgery due to personal reasons. I recently returned to him since I've been in horrible pain the past month. Take in mind, I saw him over 2 weeks ago and he was supposed to talk to colleagues and get back to me within one week- I haven't heard a word from him. Last week when I called his nurse, CRYING because of how much pain I was in, she told me he hadn't even addressed my case yet. The next day, I was in the emergency room. That was last week. AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM!! His nurse is also bothersome- I have experience with other doctors at Children's and none of them have made me feel so dumb for the symptoms I'm having and completely non-sympathetic. Let's just say I found a new doctor, and hope he at least has some good patient care. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.