A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Janik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Janik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Janik, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Perforation
- Multiple Trauma
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Janik FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Janik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Janik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Janik practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Pediatric Surgeons.