A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Janik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Janik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Janik, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Perforation
- Multiple Trauma
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Janik FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Janik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Janik has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Janik practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons and Glendale Pediatric Surgeons.