A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jankiewicz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jankiewicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jankiewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz practice?
Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.