Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz?

June 8th, 2017

Gave me my life back. Highest Recommendation.

Dr. Jankiewicz repaired both my hips through hip resurfacing in 2010 and I have been a new man ever since. Dr. J was the only orthopedist skilled enough to perform hip resurfacing on me when all others with whom I consulted insisted I undergo full hip replacement. Besides being a top surgeon, Dr. J is a very pleasant, kind and good-humored gentleman.

March 13th, 2016

social worker

Dr. Jankiewicz is an easy doctor to be around, and has a good sense of humor. He has a long waiting list, however it's easy to see why. I have seen Dr. J for two knee replacements. The first one was a piece of cake and the second one hasn't taken longer to heal from. All in all, these surgeries were worth it.

January 16th, 2016

Dr J and Team ROCK!

Dr j and his team are amazing! i am a 49 years runner, and needed a double hip replacement (not fun) - Dr J and his team made it happen, they gave me the best care ever. they were fabulous

November 22nd, 2015

Excellent Dr. It just takes so long to schedule an appointment with him, but its worth waiting for.

September 5th, 2015

I have been a patient of dr. J's for over 20 plus years. He is the BEST! He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is caring, compassionate , and is an expert in his field. I just had a knee replacement 5 weeks ago and I can't begin to tell you how well it went. I hope he is around when or if I ever need my other knee fixed.

August 14th, 2015

One of the best orthopedic surgeons in SD

I had interviewed 3 Orthopedic surgeons in SD for a specific hip resurfacing procedure until I was referred to Dr. Joseph Jankiewizc by one of his Sharp colleagues. He gave me the best option no other orthopedic surgeon thought about! Also, because of the severity (I could hardly walk anymore even with a cane) and advanced degeneration of my hip (I was 48 years at that time), his team and Sharp Hospital processed my scheduled hip surgery swiftly and efficiently! I was especially impressed with the service and courteous staff at his practice and at Coronado Hospital! The most important part is, he is up to date on medical science and new developments by participating or even being main investigator in clinical trials and attending conferences regularly!

November 29th, 2012

Double knee replacement

As a double total knee recipient, the procedure went very well and my recovery has been better than expected. back to doing almost everything as before within 10 weeks of the procedure. Thank you Dr. Jankiewicz.

May 14th, 2012

Dr. J is the best and makes you feel so comfortable. You are scared about the surgery - full of questions- he has a claming way that makes you laugh and makes you trust him!

March 16th, 2011

Great experience!

Dr. Jankiewicz treated me for a torn meiscus and did my surgery. My appointments with him and his staff were very helpful in giving me information and answering all questions and concerns I had. He treats you as if you are his friend not just his patient and I belive he truley sees all his patients as such. I would most definitley recomend him and I have.

September 30th, 2010

Best orthopedic surgeon, bar none

Dr. Jankiewicz is an extraordinarily gifted surgeon and one of the finest, most ethical human beings I have ever met. It has been a privilege to be his patient.Because I put off surgery for far too long I had a tougher time rehabbing than most. Dr. Jankiewicz assured me that he would stay with me until I was 100%. He kept his promise and every single day I experience the joy and freedom of movement that I have not known since childhood. I will be forever grateful to Dr.Jankiewicz and his team for their superb, life transforming care.

April 26th, 2010

The Best Orthopedic Surgeon in San Diego (or anywhere for that matter!)!

There are not many specialists that have the bedside manner, intellect or caring that Dr. Jankiewicz possesses and one under his care should feel fortunate.Dr. "J" is "thee best" in his profession and has helped to alleviate my long suffering problems that I have had with both my right and left knees. He is the type of Doctor that is hard to find these days as he actually cares about his patient, their health and overall well being.He actually has had a profound influence on me in terms of my health and where I want to be long beyond just dealing with my knees.If you are looking for someone that is top in their field, exhibits a professionlism and bedside manner that so many physicans lack these days, and want to be in capable hands then look no further.Dr. Jankiewicz truly is the best Orthopedi Surgeon in town, hands down.

January 4th, 2010

Poor time management

This doctor has great ability when it involves orthepedic surgery. I would trust in his judgement. But when it involves time management for office appointments, I don't think I've ever been seen by him on time in the last 2 plus years. I can't be certain it is due to overbooking of appointments or an inadequate office lead. I hope I don't have any further issues with my knee replacement or any other surgeries that will necissitate having to see Jankiewicz again. I feel my time is just as important as his, yet I don't think that is a concept shared by anyone at his office.