A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Janzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Janzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Janzer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Janzer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Janzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Janzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.