A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Janzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Janzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Janzer practice?
Dr. Joseph Janzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons and Glendale Surgeons.