A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jenci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenci graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jenci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Jenci practice?
Dr. Joseph Jenci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hope, PA.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.