A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jenci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenci graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jenci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Jenci MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Jenci practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jenci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Jenci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hope, PA.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.