Dr. Joseph Jeret MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 13th, 2014
Kathy is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetest woman ever Dr. Jeret IS REAL!!! TELLS ya how it is, no sugar coating. He's honest, funny and extremely knowledgeable. He has an amazong reputation too!

November 19th, 2013
wonderful , caring dr. i got my old life back
after going to other dr.s for many years with no with no satisfaction. It was suggested I see dr. jaret my neuro problems were solved. after a few visits I was excited to find a dr, who could help me. thank God my life has turned around. I am able to return to work drive. I feel like I got my old life back. thanks todr. jaret. the office staff has remained for the entire entire time I've been seeing him. they know you by name and are very, very helpful. I have been very, very satisfied with his care. my daughter now goes to him. for treatment. thank you dr. jaret

November 19th, 2011
great experience..i will definately recommend dr jeret to others..staff was courteous except for the blong at the front desk who didnt understand me..i guess she had trouble hearing...everything taken care of when you are in the office and follow up by phone was refreshing..not a money hungry doc who makes youcome back just to get results......

August 28th, 2011
dr jeret
great office staff- caring and professional and dr jeret opened my eye that there can be such a thing as a "nice, kind and caring" dr around.

December 2nd, 2010
I am impressed with the wonderful care that I received. I found Dr. Jeret to be caring and to really hear what I was saying. I found that he asked many questions and was able to get a good history of my health. He explained everything in great detail. My visit was not rushed (how refreshing). Dr. Jeret ordered a test for me and the staff made all the arrangements from making the appointment to getting the authorization from my insurance company all before I left his office. I am confident to have him as my doctor.

November 24th, 2010
great md
i was very impressed with the office staff--they were able to handle all my needs the day i was there...after seeing the physician i was also greatly impressed..he is very knowledgeable with my illness and he was very supportive..i will definately recommend him to others