A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Jerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Jerman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Jerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Surgeons.