A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Jerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Jerman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Jerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Surgeons.