A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Klebsiella Infections
- Pseudomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F John MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. John practice?
- Dr. Joseph John has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph John practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.