A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Kershaw Co Mem, Camden, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Johnston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Joseph Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Johnston practices Anesthesiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists.