Dr. Joseph Junewick Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Junewick?

Former RN

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I fell on the ice and had my X-rays read by Dr Junewick following my ER visit. He missed diagnosing my ankle fracture! I continued walking on a broken ankle (they said it was just sprained) for four weeks, until my continued pain promoted me to get an MRI, which confirmed a fracture. So unfortunately my treatment( immobilization) was delayed by four weeks. This fracture should have been detected in the ER! Bad care!

Metastatic Melanoma