Dr. Joseph Williams MD, FAAP, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2016
CHANGED MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE
Dr. Williams handled my daughter's breast reduction. I cannot praise him enough - he is thoughtful, kind, goes over every option and was very patient with my daughter. The surgery went very well - he is excellent. My daughter recovered much quicker than I thought. Perfect. I am not thrilled with his office staff, they are a little unfriendly and unaccommodating, but I give Dr. Williams a 5-stat for what he did for my daughter. Highly Recommend!

July 13th, 2016
Amazing results from surgery.
He has changed my sons life. This is the best doctor we have ever been to.

April 24th, 2015
Left my son worse off than when he found him...
He performed a cleft lip revision on my son two years ago and absolutely butchered him... What was supposed to be a minor touch-up has left him needing more surgery and less tissue to work with. Now, when my son's face is relaxed, his lips do not even close where Dr. Williams removed too much tissue and the lip line was closed unevenly. I cannot believe he is operating on children!!!

November 17th, 2012
We recently saw Dr. Williams for my daughter's torticollis. Even though the initial appointment was hard to make ( due to receptionists' lack of knowledge on what ins Dr. Williams accepts)we had a really good experience with Dr. Williams and the rest of his staff. I know that people fly in from all around the country to meet with him since he is a highly trained specialist in the field of craniofacial surgery, so I felt confident in his knowledge and experience. He was pleasant, but honest about the situation and what we can expect. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams.

January 12th, 2012
Performed Surgery on My Son
My son was born with a cleft lip. He has performed 2 surgeries on him, and I could not have been more pleased with the care that my son received.

September 23rd, 2011
I CANNOT BELEIVE WHAT IM READING..4 1/2STARS...
AS I MENTION IN THE TITLE, I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS DOCTOR HAS 4 1/2 STARS.. HE PREFORMED A BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY BACK IN 2005... I'VE NEVER GOTTEN OVER THE BOTCH JOB HE DID.. MY BREAST LOOKS VERY MUCH DEFORMED..SCARING IS HORRENOUS... DR. WILLIAMS DID NOTHING.. NOTHING ONCE HE VIEW ME ONCE AFTER SURGERY.. SINCE MY INSURANCE WAS INACTIVE AFTER THE SURGERY, HE JUST GAVE ME SAMPLES OF A CREAM AND SENT ME MY WAY.. NOT TO MENTION HE OFFICE STAFF TALK ABOUT ME WHILE I WAS IN HIS OFFICE WALKING OUT CATCHING THEM.... I KNOW THIS IS TYPE CORRECTLY..IF ONLY I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT WAS DONE TO ME.... IT WAS AS IF HE WAS PRACTICEING ON MY BODY... I WAS ONLY 26, AND TO HAVE THIS BOTCH BREAST REDUCTION MAKES ME EXTREMLY SAD.. PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE.. I KNOW EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT... BUT PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.....PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH....

May 31st, 2011
Nose looks awful.
What a nightmare. Dr. Williams came highly recommended ,we did our homework. I don't know why he did such a poor job. My child is disfigured.

January 25th, 2011
Dr. Williams has treated my son (who was born with a cleft palate)for many years. He is an exceptional doctor, very patient, compassionate, and we felt he did the very best job he could when treating our son who had a very large cleft. I trusted him (and still do!) completely! We have seen many specialists/doctors over the years and he is by far one of the favorites.

March 24th, 2016