A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kagan, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kagan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kagan practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors, and Brockton General Practitioners.