A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kagan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kagan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kagan practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors, and Brockton General Practitioners.