A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kaiser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kaiser DO is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kaiser practices Nephrology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Clinton Township Nephrologists.