Dr. Joseph Kaiser DO Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Clinton Township, MI

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017
Beware of this "Doctor" Very Poor Service, Did Not Manage Blood Pressure or Kidney Issues
Over the course of several years my kidney issues worsened as a direct result of uncontrolled blood pressure. Test levels had nearly doubled negatively without a comment or corrective action by him. When he did begin to address the issues, he talked about what could be affecting both of my kidneys. When I first became his patient I brought copies of all my test results including those identifying the fact that I had only one working kidney and that it was severely damaged. I mentioned this and got no response and asked a few other questions. Within days of this visit I received a letter from him dropping me as his patient. I only questioned him because my wife is a nurse who reviewed all my test results and felt immediate action was necessary. I found another nephrologist who controlled my blood pressure within three weeks. Unfortunately the damage to my kidney is not repairable and I am now on the transplant list. For years during office visits my blood pressure was significantly higher than recommended for a person having only one damaged working kidney. Office visits lasted about five minutes and as my condition worsened, he said nothing. If you are not very knowledgeable of your condition, you may think he is a a good doctor, but he really isn't.

December 29th, 2014
A Dr. that Walks on Water ... :)
My husband began seeing Dr. Kaiser and ultimately had to begin dialysis about 2 years ago. Throughout this process, Dr. Kaiser has been a God-send! I began to see Dr. Kaiser when I incurred high blood pressure. On a personal level, he is awesome. His demeanor is one of a caring individual who is a good listener and takes his time with each patient during each visit. I admire him and thank God for having him in our lives.

November 7th, 2016