Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Kamaka
Dr. Joseph Kamaka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamaka is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center, Maui Memorial Hospital and Kula Hospital. Dr. Kamaka has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Kamaka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Kamaka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.
Dr. Cecilia Shikuma
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Wailuku, HI 0.10 mi40
Dr. Till Hansen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.11 mi28
Dr. Sonya Hansen
Wailuku, HI 0.11 mi23