A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alan Kane MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kane practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Infectious Disease Doctors.