A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kappil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kappil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kappil, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappil graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kappil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cyriac Kappil MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Kappil practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kappil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kappil practices Ophthalmology near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See McHenry Ophthalmologists.