A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Karinattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karinattu
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karinattu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Karinattu graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Karinattu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- United Samaritans Med Ctr -Log, Danville, Il
- Provena United Samaritans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Karinattu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Karinattu practice?
- Dr. Joseph Karinattu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Karinattu practices Family Medicine near Tilton, IL.
See Tilton Primary Care Doctors.