A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kaspareck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kaspareck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kaspareck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaspareck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kaspareck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Kaspareck MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Kaspareck practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kaspareck has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kaspareck practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Ophthalmologists.