A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Kass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Community Hospital
- Coteau Des Prairies Hosp, Sisseton, Sd
- Wheaton Community Hospital, Wheaton, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kass MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kass practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kass practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rosholt, SD.
See Rosholt Family Physicians and Rosholt General Practitioners.