A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Katta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Katta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Katta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Katta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joseph Katta MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Katta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Katta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Katta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists and Fort Pierce Gastroenterologists.