A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Katta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katta
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Katta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Katta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Katta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joseph Katta MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Katta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Katta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Katta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists and Fort Pierce Gastroenterologists.