A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kearney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kearney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kearney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Kearney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kearney practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kearney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kearney practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.