A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Keeley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Keeley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keeley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Keeley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Keeley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Keeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Keeley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Pediatricians and Champaign Neurologists.