A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Keeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Keeley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keeley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Keeley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Keeley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Keeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Keeley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Champaign Pediatricians and Champaign Neurologists.