A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerendian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kerendian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerendian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerendian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerendian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kerendian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kerendian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kerendian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kerendian practices Ophthalmology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Northridge Ophthalmologists.