A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerendian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kerendian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerendian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kerendian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerendian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerendian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerendian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kerendian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kerendian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kerendian has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kerendian practices Ophthalmology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Ophthalmologists.