A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerendian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kerendian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerendian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerendian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kerendian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerendian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans