Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Kern
Dr. Joseph Kern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kern is affiliated with St Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital, St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center and ST Vcent Hospital Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Kern has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Joseph Kern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Peter Guido
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi26
Dr. John Doggett
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi27
Dr. Leonard Romero
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi14