A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerschner
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerschner, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerschner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerschner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Kerschner FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kerschner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kerschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kerschner practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.