A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerschner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerschner, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerschner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerschner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Kerschner FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kerschner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kerschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kerschner practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.