A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kerschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kerschner, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerschner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerschner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerschner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kerschner practice?
Dr. Joseph Kerschner practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.