A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kesselring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kesselring is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kesselring, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselring graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kesselring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Kesselring MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Kesselring practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kesselring has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kesselring practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.