A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kessler, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kessler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DR Kessler DO and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kessler practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See New York Internists.