Learn more about Dr. Joseph Khawly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Khawly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khawly
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khawly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Khawly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawly graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Khawly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Khawly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Khawly practice?
- Dr. Joseph Khawly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Khawly practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.