A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Khawly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Khawly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Khawly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawly graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Khawly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Khawly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Khawly practice?
- Dr. Joseph Khawly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Khawly practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.