Dr. Joseph Kiener MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2016
Refreshed!
I was cautious about having facial surgery. I wanted to look 'refreshed', but feared my face would be distorted after surgery. Dr. Kiener spent extra time with me during our initial consult to hear my concerns and to reassure me that there would be no surprises when I looked at my face after surgery. He was so right! My face looks refreshed without having drastically changing my appearance. The level of professionalism that permeates the office is immediately felt. Dr. Kiener and his staff are efficient, kind, attentive to detail. The quality of Dr. Kiener's technical skills are unmatched and his calm demeanor is reassuring. I have recommended him to all of my friends without reservations.

October 21st, 2014
I had facelift with dr. keener. there was substantial bruising in one side of my face after. He yelled at me and tried to say it was my fault. He yelled so loud and turned around making me know he was doing that to take the blame away from him. He said it would heal. the bruise healed but if left a horrific scar 2 inches into my face up and down and it looks like a crucifix and is completely white. Can you imagine going through surgery, ending up with a major scar on you face and being screamed at by the man who put it there. he also did the corner of the mouth lift and caused two unsightly scars protruding down the corners of my mouth into my face there also. He said filler would fix that and charged me for the filler. The filler cause two huge red bumps for about 5 months and looked worse than the scars. I couldn't talk to anyone for that long. Because makeup didn't cover the big red bumps. He suggested he could do dermaroller on scars but after they are still quite visible. He then suggested laser or dermbrasion. But, he didn't do those things so I would have to pay someone else to do it. I tried someone else but they said it wouldn't make any difference to do the laser, because it would have made the scars whiter. Nice advice from the quack keener. Although a few of the people I saw wanted to do the laser, so they are quacks too. And dermabrasion won't do any good. So through all that going back and forth with dr. keener, he still tried yelling at me when I asked him a question. Questions are not allowed after you pay. His nurse even tried to tell me that she had lines coming down from her mouth, so in other words why would I bother trying to fix the scars that he caused that were protruding down into my face. She tried to make me fell bad for going there to get it fixed the scars fixed that he cause. NASTY> NASTY>NASTY I am telling you TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM> Someone in the office nearby told me that he has his staff put up the good reviews on line. Because I am telling you between his attitude and his huge mistakes that he makes(he didn't even tell me it was a blood clot that caused all that scarring).. Another doctor told me that He tried to make me think I did it. Just like that other review on here. He told her it was her fault too.

October 6th, 2014
Highly recommend
My surgeon referred me to Dr. Kiener who did reconstruction at the time of my mastectomy. The results are very good, but most important has been the follow up and support by Dr. Kiener and his staff during this stressful time. I highly recommend them.

July 16th, 2014
grateful
first and excellent experience. dr kiener was exceptionally kind and generous besides being an utmost processional and excellent physician. all staff nurses were discreet, professional and kind without being condescending or judgmental.

July 9th, 2014
Fabulous Facelift
Dr Kiener is the only doctor I could trust to do my facial surgery. After consulting several surgeons, he was the doctor that answered all my questions without hesitation. He and everyone in his office made every step easy. He is highly skilled and cares about results. I highly recommend him!

July 9th, 2014
review
Good work. Follow-up procedures were appreciated and look good

February 19th, 2014
SX EX
I found Dr. Kiener to be a highly professional and "direct" surgeon. However, it is up to the patient to ask all the questions. His staff is very courteous. Any and all my concerns were promtly addressed.

January 16th, 2014
Not terribly happy
I really felt like he didn't care about me or the results . Not happy with results and he has followed up

January 11th, 2014
So Happy with My Breast Reduction Results!
Breast reduction surgery was something that I have wanted for a long time. When I finally decided to have it done, Dr. Kiener came highly recommended by both of my physicians. In fact, they both said that he is the only plastic surgeon that they would go to. I made the appointment for a consultation and was very pleased with the whole office. My information was submitted to my insurance and I was approved for surgery 6 weeks later. Surgery went extremely well and I am so happy with the results. My neck, shoulder and back pain has disappeared and now I don't have to buy my bras and bathing suits online. If you are thinking of having a breast reduction I highly recommend it and I HIGHLY suggest going to Dr. Kiener. If my family or I ever need a plastic surgeon again, Dr. Kiener is who we will see. Thank you Dr. Kiener and staff! You all made my surgery experience great!

November 4th, 2013
Rating Dr. Kiener
The staff was professional, friendly and very responsive to my needs. But the real story is that Dr. Kiener is a true artist, and I sensed it in the first few moments of our first meeting.

September 17th, 2013
retired RN
From the minute I walked into Dr. Kiener's office I was pleasantly surprised with the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Kiener. He is the first plastic surgeon by whom I had surgery who gave me such a comprehensive and detailed explanation of my procedure. Having been in the medical field, I really appreciated this. Everyone with whom I dealt made me feel special. I would highly recommend this office to others.

August 25th, 2013
He knows what he's doing, and he's honest about it. He won't do more than necessary. I guess in some ways, I wish he had done a little more, but I trust his judgment and his decisions not to go further