A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kiernan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiernan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kiernan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kiernan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kiernan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kiernan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kiernan practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Ophthalmologists.