A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kiernan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiernan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kiernan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kiernan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kiernan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kiernan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kiernan practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Ophthalmologists.