Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Carla D on Jan 21st, 2014

We just relocated to Texas and I have been nothing but impressed by Dr. Kilianski and his team. Not only did he spend time with me to understand my history, he did a thorough exam, ordered testing, and discussed his findings. I feel that I am in the best care possible and have moved my health in a very positive direction by finding him. I highly recommend him!!

Not at all concerned show details Not at all concerned
by Carrie on Apr 6th, 2013

I went to Dr Kilianski for two years complaining of heavy periods and severe pelvic pain. His solution was repeated endometrial biopsies and low dose bc pills. Finally I went to a new doctor for a second opinion and was diagnosed w endometriosis requiring removal of both ovaries, uterus and cervix. I am now pain free. I wonder how long Dr Kilkanski would have ignored my pain and suffering had I continued with him?

Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. K is an awesome doctor. He really listens and cares about his patients.

ablation show details ablation
by Kristin RN on Mar 29th, 2011

I had an uterine ablation by Dr Killainaski and have been thrilled with the results. I am a practicing nurse and know what to expect, but was impressed by his (as well as his staffs') knowledge and kindness. Couldn't say enough nice things.

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
by Citysearch User on Dec 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. K is the best ObGyn I`ve ever gone to. He`s never too busy answer any questions I have and the schedulers always work hard to schedule m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com