A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David King MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. King practice?
- Dr. Joseph King has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph King practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.