A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kingsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kingsbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsbury graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kingsbury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingsbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kingsbury practice?
Dr. Joseph Kingsbury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Burton, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.