A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kingsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kingsbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsbury graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsbury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen Kingsbury DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kingsbury practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kingsbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kingsbury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.