Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist
Genesys Grand Blanc Physical Medicine
1620 Genesys Pkwy
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
810-606-7190
Locations and availability (5)

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I got my VBAC  |  show details
by Ashley M. on Jan 18th, 2014

I love Dr. Kingsbury! I had a c-section with my daughter (not by Dr. Kingsbury) and I knew that I wanted to VBAC! I was tried to Dr. Kingsbury by my family doctor and couldn't be happier! He was really on board with my wanting to VBAC. He was very supportive and tasked over all my options. He really worked with me to get the delivery that I wanted!

|  Brilliant doctor, trusted, & kind.  |  show details
by Shannon on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Kingsbury is the only person I would ever want to deliver my children. He stood by me during my first pregnancy that was high-risk, taking extra precautions & sending me to a perinatologist to make sure everything was as it seemed. He checked on me regularly in the hospital after both of my two deliveries, and was always funny, courteous, and thoughtful. I adore him. He is straight forward, but also caring and brilliant. He has seen it all; remaining confident, and dutiful throughout everything. Dr. Kingsbury is the only OB/GYN I'd ever have around. My faith in him is unmatched, if he told me to jump on one leg for 2 hours, I'd do it without question. Don't see anyone else.

|  #1  |  show details
by Chaun on Mar 30th, 2013

DR. KINGSBURY DOES NOT HAVE HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER! He has a unique sense of humor! He delivered my 3 kids and I wouldn't change a thing! He doesn't beat around the bush....he tells you exactly how it is (which I was confused at first but completely loved it in the end) His staff is wonderful and I like that he hits both ends of Genesee County to meet everyones needs! I had 3 miscarriages before I had a successful pregnancy and he did a wonderful job keeping me calm, confident, and secure during my successful pregnancies. Now, I am done having kids he is now doing a wonderful job treating my female issues! My only issue is that on my hunt for a new family doctor I compare him to other doctors and its making it impossible to find a doctor I trust! I highly recommend Dr. Kingsbury

|  Outstanding Doctor and staff!!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

I am the type of person that does not like change. When I moved to tgw area I had to find a new OB. I researched the area and was told by several people to go with Dr. Kingsbury. Everyone was right! He is an amazing doctor so caring and compassionate. Dr. Kingsbury gives you the proper amount of attention, he sugar coats nothing and he truly cares for you as a person. When you walk in that office you are not treated as a "number" you are treated as a person. Delivery was such an awesome experience. The staff at the hospital from triage to delivery showed such excitement to work with him. They referred to him as "brilliant", "the best" and the resident doctor told me "awesome, Kingsbury...you couldn't have a better OB" that resident is right. Thank you Doctor Kingsbury and staff at Genysys Regional Medical Center. All of you are the best of the best!

|  the best doctor around!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Yes, Dr. Kingsbury is the best doctor in my opinion. He delivered my younger son via C-section 17 years ago and it felt like a miracle. Still feels that way! Dr. Kingsbury is very attentive, pfofessional, knowledgeable and kind.

|  Through my worst and best time  |  show details
by Jackie L. Efu on Sep 3rd, 2012

I was referred to him by another doctor and I have to say thank god he did. I lost my daughter the night she was about to be born, and Dr. Kingsbury was there for me, stunned and almost as upset as I was. Three years later I went back to him with me expecting my second child, a boy. And trust me I was quite scared of losing him with being a high risk preg. Dr. Kingsbury was there for me all the way through my c-section and I can never thank him enough for bring my son into this world! Thank you Dr. Kingsbury, you are truly a fantastic man!

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

You made it so easy to have my two kids and made me feel good about it

|  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I first went to Dr Kingsbury for my first pregnancy and loved him. He would tell me anything that I wanted to know and spend extra time with me if i had questions. So many people that i have came in contact with over the years have highly recommended him. He has been my Dr now for 12 years and 5 babies later and i will never go to any other OB but him!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Jessica on Jul 23rd, 2010

I first saw Dr.Kingsbury for my first pregnancy, then my second, now he's my gynocologist and I'll never see anyone else. He is very honest and sometimes that can come off as rude. However, I sometimes need someone to tell me how things are, (especially when I was a first time pregnant woman with raging hormones reading way too much online.) :) He is very thorough and knowledgable, and he made me feel more comfortable than any doctor before. He has a great sense of humor and is great during delivery, SOOO patient! This guy is amazing! I recommend him to everyone I know. And I truly feel grateful that he was able to be such a big part of the most important times of my life. The office staff is amazing also!!

|  New Mom  |  show details
by Sarah on Jun 8th, 2010

I was a first time mom and Dr. Kingsbury at first came off as a little rude. After getting to no him and understand him better; we were a perfect fit and I new I wanted him to be my OB. He is great at what he does and in the end that is the most important thing; safety of baby and mother. I will never go to anyone else; as long as I live in Michigan.

|  i am one of those people to bounce from doctor to doctor and hes the only one i am comfortable with.  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

the whole time i was pregnant he was very good to me.made the situation better whenever i have had to get a pap smear(and im not comfortable with anyone in that area).i completely trust him as my doctor.after i had my son,when i was in the hospital,i constantly seen dr.kingsbury in the hospital hallways.its like he never goes home.he was very good about checking on me while i was in there.and he was concerned about my baby.hes good with the daddys too.i have been a patient of dr.kingsburys for 4 years.i recommend him to every pregnant woman and every woman who needs a gynecologist.

|  Good and bad  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

This doctor has horrible bedside manners. I should have learned that with my first pregnancy, but decided to return to him with my second because the nurses told me that if anything ever happened he was the guy. He knows what he knows and he knows what he doesn't know. He doesn't hesitate to get a second opinion or send you to someone that is more specialized. I like that! Over all, I like the guy - he saved my life when I bled out and needed a blood transfusion of 2 liters during my 2nd delivery. If I could change anything about him it would be his bedside manners during delivery. He is very nice throughout the pregnancy though (during office visits). He was also very nice after the delivery when I had to go in for my checkups.