A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kirk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kirk, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Kirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Massillon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Kirk MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kirk practices Anesthesiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Anesthesiologists.