Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Klag
Dr. Joseph Klag, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Klag is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Abrazo Central Campus. Dr. Klag has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Klag has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Joseph Klag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Pradeep Bhat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Zola Ndandu
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi16
Dr. Frederick Simonie
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi41